Find the information you need by typing your question in the box below!
653 views | 0 0 | Last updated on Jul 25, 2018 Circulation Questions
Checked out items can be renewed in person, via telephone or online. *Note: Renewals are not always for the same length of time as the original loan period. The new due date is calculated from the date the renewal is submitted.
Checked out materials can be renewed at the front desk. You do not need to bring the items with you to renew them, but you will need to bring your Dominican College ID so the staff can look up your account. Tell the staff which books you wish to renew and they will make the renewals for you. A receipt will be printed out indicating the new due date for those items.
Call the front desk at 845-848-7505. Provide the circulation staff with your full name and the items that you wish to renew. Be sure to write down the new due date for your renewed items.
1) On the Sullivan Library homepage, hover over “Find” then select “Books, Ebooks, and more.”
2) Click on the “My Account” link.
3) Then click on the “Renew My Materials” link.
4) This will bring you to a log in screen where you need to input your User ID and Password.
Your User ID will match your DC username for the campus network. The trick here is that you need to type your username in ALL CAPITALS. For example, FIRSTNAME.LASTNAME1. Your password is your birthday as an 8-digit number. The format will be the year, month, and day. For example, if you were born on January 5th, 1990, your password would be 19900105.
5) Once logged in you can see which books you have checked out. Check off the material you want to renew and click the “Renew Selected Items” button.
Questions? Give us a call at 845-848-7505 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!